Gourmet Gift Ideas
There are many unique gourmet gift options that may not be obvious to the average consumer. Here are some ideas you may not have thought of before:
Guys are so hard to buy for, aren't they? But a lot of guys can never get enough of steak and seafood. Steak is very easy to send by Internet. How about a box of New York strips or filet mignon? You might be wary, but companies have been delivering steak gifts for decades now. Gourmet seafood is also very easy to send by internet. How about sending Maine lobster or frozen Caribbean rock lobster tails?
Other seafoods that make great Internet order gifts deliverable anywhere in the continental U.S.:
- fresh and frozen lobster and crab
- frozen shrimp
- smoked salmon
Gift baskets are an obvious and popular choice for anyone on your gift list. You can buy gift baskets on any theme. For example, you can encourage a good friend to keep "running the good race" by sending them a racing-themed gift basket.
You can personalize your own gift baskets with these creative suggestions:
- combine the exact chocolates, cheeses, wines and gourmet food your recipient loves.
- gather a selection of coffees, oils, cheeses etc. from places your recipient misses.
- tell a new homeowner "congratulations on your new spread" with a basket of jams.
Non-traditional, creative gourmet gifts can be made out of many gourmet products, such as:
- coffee or tea can be a humorous reminder to a college student to stay awake!
- wine and champagne can tell your recipient to relax!
- desserts like gourmet cheesecakes can tell a loved one, "this is your just dessert!"
- send a shrimp cocktail for lunch, to someone you love. Won't they be delighted?